Land Acquisitions by Singh
Singh is aggressively pursuing the acquisition, development, and redevelopment of senior housing, multifamily, commercial and single family land within the target markets listed below. Singh has been continuously acquiring, developing and managing premier real estate since 1973, and has successfully completed over 5,200 multifamily units, including over 1,400 dedicated for senior living, as well as over 2,100 single family lots and over 450,000 square feet of commercial and office space.
Singh's Target Markets
- Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Richmond, Virginia
- Washington, D.C.
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Nashville, Tennessee
Senior Housing Land Criteria:
- Product Type: Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Acreage: 5 to 15 acres
- Demographics (at a 5 mile radius): Total Population 130,000 – 200,000, Average Household Income: $85,000+
- Neighborhood: Close proximity to major dining, entertainment and shopping districts, hospitals and medical care
- Traffic: Prominent exposure to high traffic count thoroughfares
Multi-Family Land Acquisition Criteria:
- Product Type: Direct entry with attached garage, Garden style or mid-rise apartment communities
- Acreage: 5 to 60 acres
- Units: 150 to 400 units
Single Family Land Acquisition Criteria:
- Product Type: Single family developed lots
- Acreage: 20 to 100 acres as a single parcel or potential assemblage
- Neighborhood: Located in high growth communities
- Schools: Located in school systems known for academic excellence
Commercial Land Acquisition Criteria:
- Product Type: Office, Retail, or Mixed-Use
- Acreage: any size
- Traffic: Prominent exposure to high traffic count thoroughfares. Interstate frontage acceptable.
- Neighborhood: Downtown / infill areas preferred
- Not objectionable to rezoning cases.
- Willing to work with land contracts and variety of financing options.
- JV opportunities considered
- Raw land with utilities at site or within reasonable access preferred.
- Brokers Protected
G Michael Kahm
2601 Weston Pkwy, Suite 203
Cary, NC 27513
Phone: (919) 677-1510
Cell: (248) 640-4791
Fax: (919) 678-8300